One Life. What's it all about? Christianity Explored offers a space for exploring, questioning and discovering everything about the real Jesus and what he said about life. It's a series of five evenings designed for people who want to explore the Christian faith for the first time or just want to go back over the basics. Each evening starts with a home cooked meal, followed by a short talk and then chance to discuss. No prior knowledge is assumed and no question is too basic to ask – you can just listen in if you prefer. Our next course begins on Thursday 10th January. Here are the sessions:
1. Jesus — Who was he? (10th January)
2. Jesus — Why did he come? (17th January)
3. Jesus — His death (24th January)
4. Jesus — His resurrection (31st January)
5. What is a Christian? (7th February)
Please Contact Us for more details.